A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Ramipril - from FDA reports
5,095 females aged 85 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 85 year old female patient who has Chest Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
5,095 females aged 85 (±5) who takes Ramipril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 85
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Chest Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Ramipril (ramipril)
- Side effects: Chest Wall Pain
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Chest Wall Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 85 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Wall Pain in Chest Pain: 1 (0.31% of females aged 85 (±5) who have Chest Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Chest Wall Pain in Ramipril: 0 (0% of females aged 85 (±5) who take Ramipril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (322 people, 6.32%)
- Depression (224 people, 4.40%)
- Stroke (205 people, 4.02%)
- Pain (191 people, 3.75%)
- Cardiac Failure (153 people, 3.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (713 people, 13.99%)
- Furosemide (590 people, 11.58%)
- Lasix (569 people, 11.17%)
- Simvastatin (456 people, 8.95%)
- Amlodipine (334 people, 6.56%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (373 people, 7.32%)
- Renal Failure Acute (346 people, 6.79%)
- Weakness (299 people, 5.87%)
- Breathing Difficulty (269 people, 5.28%)
- Dehydration (260 people, 5.10%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 57,570 users)
What are the conditions?
- Chest pain can be treated by Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide mononitrate, Imdur, Aspirin, Nitrostat (latest reports from 204,927 Chest pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Chest wall pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression (latest reports from 1,076 Chest wall pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi I'm 70 and taking Ramipril 10mg every evening I've lot of sweating during the night Then I drink a bit more at night to not being dehydrated and avoid nasty liquid diarrhoea Is the sweating linked to Ramipril?
You may be interested in these reviews
ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril