A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Celexa - from FDA reports
6,921 females aged 34 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 34 year old female patient who has Major Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
6,921 females aged 34 (±5) who takes Celexa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Major Depression
- Drugs taken:
- Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide)
- Side effects: Pancreatitis
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Pancreatitis: 37 (0.53% of females aged 34 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Pancreatitis in Major Depression: 3 (0.28% of females aged 34 (±5) who have Major Depression)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Pancreatitis in Celexa: 37 (1.21% of females aged 34 (±5) who take Celexa)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (463 people, 6.69%)
- Birth Control (395 people, 5.71%)
- Crohn's Disease (263 people, 3.80%)
- High Blood Pressure (151 people, 2.18%)
- Hypothyroidism (145 people, 2.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (340 people, 4.91%)
- Seroquel (333 people, 4.81%)
- Xanax (319 people, 4.61%)
- Clonazepam (292 people, 4.22%)
- Yaz (254 people, 3.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (516 people, 7.46%)
- Headache (415 people, 6.00%)
- Fatigue (414 people, 5.98%)
- Dizziness (361 people, 5.22%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (303 people, 4.38%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 42,749 users)
What are the conditions?
- Major depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings) can be treated by Cymbalta, Zoloft, Effexor xr, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac (latest reports from 21,467 Major depression patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, bipolar disorder, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 37,934 Pancreatitis patients).