A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Prempro - from FDA reports
269 females aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 60 year old female patient who has Depression, Menopause. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
269 females aged 60 (±5) who takes Zoloft, Prempro are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 60
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Depression, Menopause
- Drugs taken:
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
- Prempro (estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate)
- Drug interactions: Memory Loss
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Memory Loss: 11 (4.09% of females aged 60 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Memory Loss in Depression: 932 (3.91% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Depression)
- Memory Loss in Menopause: 28 (1.68% of females aged 60 (±5) who have Menopause)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Memory Loss in Zoloft: 236 (2.55% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Zoloft)
- Memory Loss in Prempro: 78 (0.58% of females aged 60 (±5) who take Prempro)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (25 people, 9.29%)
- Osteoporosis (19 people, 7.06%)
- Breast Cancer (19 people, 7.06%)
- High Blood Pressure (17 people, 6.32%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (16 people, 5.95%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (87 people, 32.34%)
- Provera (56 people, 20.82%)
- Xanax (54 people, 20.07%)
- Prednisone (45 people, 16.73%)
- Ativan (40 people, 14.87%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (57 people, 21.19%)
- Diarrhea (50 people, 18.59%)
- Fatigue (49 people, 18.22%)
- Breast Cancer (41 people, 15.24%)
- Fall (37 people, 13.75%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,747 users)
- Prempro has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Prempro 39,856 users)
What are the conditions?
- Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 383,054 Depression patients)
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,402 Menopause patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 112,641 Memory loss patients).