A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Oxide, Omeprazole - from FDA reports
50 females aged 53 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 53 year old female patient who has Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Reflux. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
50 females aged 53 (±5) who takes Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Oxide, Omeprazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 53
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Reflux
- Drugs taken:
- Duloxetine Hydrochloride (duloxetine hydrochloride)
- Magnesium Oxide (magnesium)
- Omeprazole (omeprazole)
- Drug interactions: Ankle Swelling
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Ankle Swelling: 0 (0% of females aged 53 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Ankle Swelling in Anxiety Disorder: 0 (0% of females aged 53 (±5) who have Anxiety Disorder)
- Ankle Swelling in Insomnia: 0 (0% of females aged 53 (±5) who have Insomnia)
- Ankle Swelling in Reflux: 0 (0% of females aged 53 (±5) who have Reflux)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Ankle Swelling in Duloxetine Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 53 (±5) who take Duloxetine Hydrochloride)
- Ankle Swelling in Magnesium Oxide: 0 (0% of females aged 53 (±5) who take Magnesium Oxide)
- Ankle Swelling in Omeprazole: 0 (0% of females aged 53 (±5) who take Omeprazole)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer (7 people, 14.00%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 10.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 10.00%)
- Gastric Disorder (5 people, 10.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair (20 people, 40.00%)
- Xanax (17 people, 34.00%)
- Lasix (17 people, 34.00%)
- Fish Oil (17 people, 34.00%)
- Ambien (17 people, 34.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (17 people, 34.00%)
- Dizziness (14 people, 28.00%)
- Diarrhea (14 people, 28.00%)
- Joint Pain (13 people, 26.00%)
- Chest Pain (12 people, 24.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Duloxetine hydrochloride has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Duloxetine hydrochloride 4,329 users)
- Magnesium oxide has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in hypomagnesemia. (latest outcomes from Magnesium oxide 6,652 users)
- Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 174,837 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 18,856 Anxiety disorder patients)
- Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 221,182 Insomnia patients)
- Reflux (stomach contents come back up into the food pipe (gullet or oesophagus) or even into the mouth) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 139,888 Reflux patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Ankle swelling has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain (latest reports from 1,311 Ankle swelling patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Duloxetine hydrochloride and Magnesium oxide drug interaction
- Duloxetine hydrochloride and Omeprazole drug interaction
- Magnesium oxide and Omeprazole drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone else had this side effect after taking this medicine... I have searched everywhere and haven't found 1 person that has actually had this side effect. I want to know I'm not alone. No matter how long it's been since I posted this. Thanks
Hi! 36 year old male, with chronic non bacterial prostatitis, and GERD. Changed my life in six months, new diet, exercises, and lost 40lbs...now weight 159 which is correct BMI :). However, prostatitis has been killing me for 4 months, no answers, no results from antibiotics, alpha blockers, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi all, I am a 34 year old female that has been on Omeprazole for a while now for frequent heartburn. Over the last 5 years, I have also been put on corticosteroids for various issues. 1 time was for a tendon issue, 1 time for severe allergic reaction and 1 time for bronchitis. The last time I ...
Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.
I'm 56 year old female who has had hysterectomy 20 yrs ago. Just started trying estranged for relief of vaginal atrophy😏 I have had it in x 2 weeks now. I have been experiencing swelling of my Rt ankle with pain extending to foot. I have removed it as of lunch time today. Anyone else have a ...