A study for a 35 year old man who takes Pot - from FDA reports
360 males aged 35 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 35 year old male patient who has Smoker. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
360 males aged 35 (±5) who takes Pot are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 35
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Smoker
- Drugs taken:
- Pot (marijuana)
- Side effects: Haematinuria
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Haematinuria: 0 (0% of males aged 35 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Haematinuria in Smoker: 0 (0% of males aged 35 (±5) who have Smoker)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Haematinuria in Pot: 0 (0% of males aged 35 (±5) who take Pot)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (29 people, 8.06%)
- Pain (21 people, 5.83%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (20 people, 5.56%)
- Stress And Anxiety (18 people, 5.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (17 people, 4.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clonazepam (30 people, 8.33%)
- Diazepam (29 people, 8.06%)
- Alprazolam (29 people, 8.06%)
- Alcohol (26 people, 7.22%)
- Subutex (15 people, 4.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (99 people, 27.50%)
- Cardiac Arrest (30 people, 8.33%)
- Overdose (25 people, 6.94%)
- Completed Suicide (25 people, 6.94%)
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped (25 people, 6.94%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Pot has active ingredients of marijuana. (latest outcomes from Pot 28 users)
What are the conditions?
- Smoker can be treated by Chantix, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 68,414 Smoker patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Haematinuria (blood in your urine) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoarthritis, pain, myelodysplastic syndrome, preventive health care (latest reports from 28 Haematinuria patients).