A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Nexplanon - from FDA reports
8,064 females aged 25 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 25 year old female patient who has Birth Control. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
8,064 females aged 25 (±5) who takes Nexplanon are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 25
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Birth Control
- Drugs taken:
- Nexplanon (etonogestrel)
- Side effects: Gerd
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Gerd: 1 (0.01% of females aged 25 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Gerd in Birth Control: 208 (0.35% of females aged 25 (±5) who have Birth Control)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Gerd in Nexplanon: 1 (0.02% of females aged 25 (±5) who take Nexplanon)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (51 people, 0.63%)
- Menstrual Cycle Management (49 people, 0.61%)
- Crohn's Disease (45 people, 0.56%)
- Stress And Anxiety (38 people, 0.47%)
- Endometriosis (31 people, 0.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (62 people, 0.77%)
- Zyrtec (45 people, 0.56%)
- Tylenol (43 people, 0.53%)
- Xanax (41 people, 0.51%)
- Humira (38 people, 0.47%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Medical Device Complication (700 people, 8.68%)
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding (680 people, 8.43%)
- Unintended Pregnancy (494 people, 6.13%)
- Menstruation Irregular (493 people, 6.11%)
- Implant Site Pain (491 people, 6.09%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 17,050 users)
What are the conditions?
- Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 182,017 Birth control patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 139,882 Gerd patients).