A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Amoxicillin Pediatric - from FDA reports
908 males aged 12 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 12 year old male patient who has Lyme Disease. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
908 males aged 12 (±5) who takes Amoxicillin Pediatric are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 12
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Lyme Disease
- Drugs taken:
- Amoxicillin Pediatric (amoxicillin)
- Side effects: Earache, Joint Aches, Bell's Palsy
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Earache: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who take the drug)
- Joint Aches: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who take the drug)
- Bell's Palsy: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Bell's Palsy in Lyme Disease: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who have Lyme Disease)
- Earache in Lyme Disease: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who have Lyme Disease)
- Joint Aches in Lyme Disease: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who have Lyme Disease)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Bell's Palsy in Amoxicillin Pediatric: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who take Amoxicillin Pediatric)
- Earache in Amoxicillin Pediatric: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who take Amoxicillin Pediatric)
- Joint Aches in Amoxicillin Pediatric: 0 (0% of males aged 12 (±5) who take Amoxicillin Pediatric)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (67 people, 7.38%)
- Acne (49 people, 5.40%)
- Crohn's Disease (38 people, 4.19%)
- Pharyngitis Streptococcal (36 people, 3.96%)
- Convulsion (32 people, 3.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Accutane (74 people, 8.15%)
- Remicade (70 people, 7.71%)
- Omeprazole (62 people, 6.83%)
- Acetaminophen (53 people, 5.84%)
- Prednisone (46 people, 5.07%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fever (88 people, 9.69%)
- Crohn's Disease (84 people, 9.25%)
- Depression (75 people, 8.26%)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (72 people, 7.93%)
- Rashes (64 people, 7.05%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Amoxicillin pediatric has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in otitis. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin pediatric 66 users)
What are the conditions?
- Lyme disease (a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks) can be treated by Doxycycline hyclate, Doxycycline, Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Ceftin (latest reports from 2,809 Lyme disease patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Earache (ear pain) has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 1,009 Earache patients).
- Joint aches (joint pain) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 221,932 Joint aches patients).
- Bell's palsy (facial paralysis) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression, hepatitis c (latest reports from 5,606 Bell's palsy patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on brand name Cymbalta for one year effective April 2017. My insurance made me switch to generic in April and on May 21 I began having facial numbness and tingling. Took Valtrex in case it was shingles. Returned June 10 into full blown Bells palsy with tics, but affecting both ...
I have been taking Seroquel for the past one month. I realised my ears are pain ever since I started taking this medicine. Is it due to the body adjustment or will this problem prolong? Shall I continue taking. I have sleeping problem and doctor advised me to take Seroquel.
I started taking Topamax (topiramate) a couple months ago. I started experiencing a lot of joint and muscle pain. Ibuprofen and Aleve don't help. Thinking the pain might be related to the Topamax, my doctor recommended I stop taking it, saying- we will know if the drug is causing it if side ...
Hi, I just had my medical checkup and the report shown that my T-score @ -4. I took Fosamax as per instruction once a week. Everything just happens at second week after consumed Fosamax. That time I felt chest pain / chest burn and I stop taking Fosamax plus. 2 days later all my joints ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
I have been using Faslodex for one year for metastatic breast cancer that had spread to my bones and lymph nodes. The response has been excellent. Most of the cancer is gone. I have minor side effects (e.g., headache, nausea, etc.). My only real complaint is pain in my right hip joint that ...