A study for a 54 year old man who takes Ultram - from FDA reports
6,407 males aged 54 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old male patient who has Leg Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
6,407 males aged 54 (±5) who takes Ultram are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Leg Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Side effects: Pain - Leg
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Pain - Leg: 0 (0% of males aged 54 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Pain - Leg in Leg Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 54 (±5) who have Leg Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Pain - Leg in Ultram: 0 (0% of males aged 54 (±5) who take Ultram)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (574 people, 8.96%)
- Depression (379 people, 5.92%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (288 people, 4.50%)
- Stress And Anxiety (214 people, 3.34%)
- Diabetes (210 people, 3.28%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lisinopril (409 people, 6.38%)
- Aspirin (398 people, 6.21%)
- Omeprazole (396 people, 6.18%)
- Lyrica (392 people, 6.12%)
- Humira (370 people, 5.77%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (408 people, 6.37%)
- Nausea (396 people, 6.18%)
- Drug Ineffective (316 people, 4.93%)
- Breathing Difficulty (299 people, 4.67%)
- Weakness (296 people, 4.62%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Ultram has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ultram 19,739 users)
What are the conditions?
- Leg pain can be treated by Magnesium, Gabapentin, Quinine, Ibuprofen, Lyrica (latest reports from 1,270 Leg pain patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Pain - leg has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease, birth control (latest reports from 1,259 Pain - leg patients).