A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Zopiclone - from FDA reports
672 females aged 23 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 23 year old female patient who has Initial Insomnia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
672 females aged 23 (±5) who takes Zopiclone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Initial Insomnia
- Drugs taken:
- Zopiclone (eszopiclone)
- Side effects: Generalized Anxiety Disorder
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: 1 (0.15% of females aged 23 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Initial Insomnia: 0 (0% of females aged 23 (±5) who have Initial Insomnia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Zopiclone: 1 (0.34% of females aged 23 (±5) who take Zopiclone)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (35 people, 5.21%)
- Intentional Overdose (28 people, 4.17%)
- Pain (27 people, 4.02%)
- Headache (23 people, 3.42%)
- Bipolar Disorder (23 people, 3.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yasmin (50 people, 7.44%)
- Ambien (47 people, 6.99%)
- Amoxicillin (44 people, 6.55%)
- Seroquel (41 people, 6.10%)
- Fluoxetine (40 people, 5.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Taste - Impaired (80 people, 11.90%)
- Nausea (75 people, 11.16%)
- Abdominal Pain (59 people, 8.78%)
- Intentional Overdose (51 people, 7.59%)
- Dizziness (48 people, 7.14%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Zopiclone has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Zopiclone 14,314 users)
What are the conditions?
- Initial insomnia (feeling of inadequate or poor-quality sleep) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Zopiclone, Lunesta, Ambien cr (latest reports from 5,848 Initial insomnia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Generalized anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 18,858 Generalized anxiety disorder patients).