A study for a 36 year old man who takes Flexeril - from FDA reports
1,257 males aged 36 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 36 year old male patient who has Muscle Spasms. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
1,257 males aged 36 (±5) who takes Flexeril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 36
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Muscle Spasms
- Drugs taken:
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)
- Side effects: High Blood Pressure
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- High Blood Pressure: 56 (4.46% of males aged 36 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- High Blood Pressure in Muscle Spasms: 12 (3.3% of males aged 36 (±5) who have Muscle Spasms)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- High Blood Pressure in Flexeril: 56 (8.19% of males aged 36 (±5) who take Flexeril)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (109 people, 8.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (73 people, 5.81%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (43 people, 3.42%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (40 people, 3.18%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (32 people, 2.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (127 people, 10.10%)
- Neurontin (127 people, 10.10%)
- Ambien (112 people, 8.91%)
- Xanax (108 people, 8.59%)
- Vioxx (104 people, 8.27%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Completed Suicide (112 people, 8.91%)
- Joint Pain (110 people, 8.75%)
- Stress And Anxiety (109 people, 8.67%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (106 people, 8.43%)
- Depression (106 people, 8.43%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Flexeril has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Flexeril 26,613 users)
What are the conditions?
- Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Zanaflex, Soma (latest reports from 112,509 Muscle spasms patients)
What are the symptoms?
- High blood pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 525,639 High blood pressure patients).