A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Valium - from FDA reports
5,739 females aged 36 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 36 year old female patient who has Anxiety And Stress. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
5,739 females aged 36 (±5) who takes Valium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Anxiety And Stress
- Drugs taken:
- Valium (diazepam)
- Side effects: Vaginal Haemorrhage
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Vaginal Haemorrhage: 14 (0.24% of females aged 36 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Vaginal Haemorrhage in Anxiety And Stress: 101 (1.29% of females aged 36 (±5) who have Anxiety And Stress)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Vaginal Haemorrhage in Valium: 14 (0.67% of females aged 36 (±5) who take Valium)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (220 people, 3.83%)
- Bipolar Disorder (190 people, 3.31%)
- High Blood Pressure (162 people, 2.82%)
- Migraine (138 people, 2.40%)
- Birth Control (135 people, 2.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (325 people, 5.66%)
- Neurontin (305 people, 5.31%)
- Cymbalta (259 people, 4.51%)
- Ambien (254 people, 4.43%)
- Zoloft (246 people, 4.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (485 people, 8.45%)
- Headache (405 people, 7.06%)
- Fatigue (383 people, 6.67%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (362 people, 6.31%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (320 people, 5.58%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 31,922 users)
What are the conditions?
- Anxiety and stress can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 310,464 Anxiety and stress patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Vaginal haemorrhage (vaginal bleeding) has been reported by people with birth control, endometriosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding (latest reports from 27,681 Vaginal haemorrhage patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
You should not be taking turmeric whil on Valium. I am being followed by a group of experts who told me to stop taking turmeric cause it didn't go well with my meds. I am also on Amitryptalin, and turmeric is a no-no.together with that too.
I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
I have come off seroquel 150g mostly as the rining in my ears are driving me crazyand now taking saphris for 5 days hoping this med will stop tinnitus.. It made me sleep and felt drowsy but now I'm wide awake at 2.40 am. I'm wondering if i can take valium as a short term thing until i see my ...
I am 55 and post menopausal. I started taking Valium for anxiety, and started having episodes of vaginal spotting. My GYN did an ultrasound amd biopsy, found nothing. Every year Pap Smears are normal. Just looking for others that are experiencing the same thing