A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Neopap - from FDA reports
999 females aged 37 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 37 year old female patient who has Allergy, Ainhum. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
999 females aged 37 (±5) who takes Benadryl, Neopap are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 37
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Allergy, Ainhum
- Drugs taken:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride)
- Neopap (acetaminophen)
- Drug interactions: Itching
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Itching: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Itching in Allergy: 4 (4.35% of females aged 37 (±5) who have Allergy)
- Itching in Ainhum: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who have Ainhum)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Itching in Benadryl: 270 (8.71% of females aged 37 (±5) who take Benadryl)
- Itching in Neopap: 0 (0% of females aged 37 (±5) who take Neopap)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (103 people, 10.31%)
- Pain (70 people, 7.01%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (62 people, 6.21%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (55 people, 5.51%)
- Depression (47 people, 4.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (156 people, 15.62%)
- Prednisone (115 people, 11.51%)
- Ativan (83 people, 8.31%)
- Zyrtec (73 people, 7.31%)
- Albuterol (72 people, 7.21%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (138 people, 13.81%)
- Joint Pain (131 people, 13.11%)
- Fatigue (124 people, 12.41%)
- Nausea (121 people, 12.11%)
- Fever (107 people, 10.71%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 47,747 users)
- Neopap has active ingredients of acetaminophen. (latest outcomes from Neopap 7 users)
What are the conditions?
- Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Singulair, Allegra (latest reports from 8,572 Allergy patients)
- Ainhum (painful constriction of the base of the fifth toe) (latest reports from 7 Ainhum patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 159,949 Itching patients).