A study for a 66 year old man who takes Pregabalin - from FDA reports
7,830 males aged 66 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 66 year old male patient who has Bradycardia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
7,830 males aged 66 (±5) who takes Pregabalin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 66
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Bradycardia
- Drugs taken:
- Pregabalin (pregabalin)
- Side effects: Fainting, Dizziness, Exhaustion
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Fainting: 15 (0.19% of males aged 66 (±5) who take the drug)
- Dizziness: 34 (0.43% of males aged 66 (±5) who take the drug)
- Exhaustion: 37 (0.47% of males aged 66 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Bradycardia: 60 (4.76% of males aged 66 (±5) who have Bradycardia)
- Exhaustion in Bradycardia: 58 (4.6% of males aged 66 (±5) who have Bradycardia)
- Fainting in Bradycardia: 21 (1.67% of males aged 66 (±5) who have Bradycardia)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Dizziness in Pregabalin: 34 (3.61% of males aged 66 (±5) who take Pregabalin)
- Exhaustion in Pregabalin: 37 (3.93% of males aged 66 (±5) who take Pregabalin)
- Fainting in Pregabalin: 15 (1.59% of males aged 66 (±5) who take Pregabalin)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (905 people, 11.56%)
- High Blood Pressure (852 people, 10.88%)
- Diabetes (547 people, 6.99%)
- Multiple Myeloma (523 people, 6.68%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (503 people, 6.42%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin (525 people, 6.70%)
- Aspirin (498 people, 6.36%)
- Lipitor (443 people, 5.66%)
- Nexium (416 people, 5.31%)
- Plavix (392 people, 5.01%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (675 people, 8.62%)
- Breathing Difficulty (397 people, 5.07%)
- Weakness (391 people, 4.99%)
- Drowsiness (380 people, 4.85%)
- Pain In Extremity (375 people, 4.79%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Pregabalin 11,889 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Flecainide acetate, Sotalol hydrochloride (latest reports from 117,264 Bradycardia patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, primary pulmonary hypertension, osteoporosis (latest reports from 73,144 Fainting patients).
- Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 290,857 Dizziness patients).
- Exhaustion (tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 389,613 Exhaustion patients).