A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Metronidazole In Plastic Container - from FDA reports
3,210 females aged 66 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 66 year old female patient who has Preventative. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
3,210 females aged 66 (±5) who takes Metronidazole In Plastic Container are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 66
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Preventative
- Drugs taken:
- Metronidazole In Plastic Container (metronidazole)
- Side effects: Burping, Flatulence, Stomachache
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Burping: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who take the drug)
- Flatulence: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who take the drug)
- Stomachache: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Burping in Preventative: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who have Preventative)
- Flatulence in Preventative: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who have Preventative)
- Stomachache in Preventative: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who have Preventative)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Burping in Metronidazole In Plastic Container: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who take Metronidazole In Plastic Container)
- Flatulence in Metronidazole In Plastic Container: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who take Metronidazole In Plastic Container)
- Stomachache in Metronidazole In Plastic Container: 0 (0% of females aged 66 (±5) who take Metronidazole In Plastic Container)
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (187 people, 5.83%)
- Pain (159 people, 4.95%)
- Rosacea (132 people, 4.11%)
- Multiple Myeloma (132 people, 4.11%)
- Preventive Health Care (126 people, 3.93%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (246 people, 7.66%)
- Prednisone (229 people, 7.13%)
- Levaquin (210 people, 6.54%)
- Zometa (199 people, 6.20%)
- Aspirin (197 people, 6.14%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (331 people, 10.31%)
- Diarrhea (320 people, 9.97%)
- Pain (296 people, 9.22%)
- Fever (248 people, 7.73%)
- Stress And Anxiety (246 people, 7.66%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
What are the drugs?
- Metronidazole in plastic container has active ingredients of metronidazole. (latest outcomes from Metronidazole in plastic container 30 users)
What are the conditions?
- Preventative can be treated by Aspirin (latest reports from 134 Preventative patients)
What are the symptoms?
- Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 9,499 Burping patients).
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, quit smoking (latest reports from 34,798 Flatulence patients).
- Stomachache (stomach pain) has been reported by people with birth control, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 133,831 Stomachache patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi there: I take allopurinol for symptoms of gout. Unfortunately, I have a great deal of gas that is both embarrassing and uncomfortable. Do any of you have the same symptoms and is there anything I can do to remove this from my day? Thank you in advance. Petra
Hi, I just started taking Hydrochlorothiazide 10 days ago. As of last night I have a persistent stabbing stomach pain, sometimes it feels hot. Not much for an appetite. And feeling nauseous :/. What causes the stomach pain when on Hydrochlorothiazide ?