A study for a 67-year old woman who takes Crestor, Tradjenta
Summary: 4 female patients aged 67 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 67 year old female patient who has Diabetes Mellitus. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 22, 2015: 4 females aged 65 (±5) who take Crestor, Tradjenta are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Colesterol, Diabetes Mellitus
- Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium): used for 1 - 6 months
- Tradjenta (linagliptin): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Pancreatitis Acute||Gastroenteritis||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Pancreatitis Acute|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Diabetes Mellitus
- support group for people who take Crestor
- support group for people who take Tradjenta
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Tricor, Plavix, Synthroid, Premarin, Phentermine for a 59-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides Abnormal, Cholesterol Embolization Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Lisinopril for a 70-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Cough, Yawning
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Crestor for a 38-year old woman with Birth Control, Ldl. The patient has Fatigue, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Aspirin, Accuretic, Crestor, Finasteride for a 58-year old man with Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Bhp. The patient has Skin Bleeding, Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Crestor for a 56-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Heart Murmurs And Other Sounds
Related drug interaction studies:
- Tradjenta and Crestor drug interactions (22 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tradjenta for Diabetes Mellitus reported by 4 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Diabetes Mellitus (71 drugs in 3,191 reports) (updated 21 hours ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.