Drug interactions between Tramadol, Toradol for a 75-year old man?
This is a personalized study of Tramadol, Toradol drug interactions for a 75 year old male patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 15 male patients aged 75 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
- Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Toradol (ketorolac tromethamine)
On Feb, 3, 2014: 15 males aged 72 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Tramadol, Toradol are studied
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 72 (±5) in the use of Tramadol, Toradol:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||14|
|Dysuria (painful or difficult urination)||14|
|Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful)||14|
|Dupuytren's Contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers)||7|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 72 (±5) in long term use of Tramadol, Toradol:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Renal Failure (kidney dysfunction)||2|
|Renal Injury (kidney injury)||2|
|Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function)||2|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Toradol and Tramadol drug interactions (488 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tramadol for Pain reported by 189 people (updated 4 minutes ago)
- Toradol for Pain reported by 28 people (updated 4 minutes ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Pain (217 drugs in 9,889 reports) (updated 4 minutes ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
experiencing severe dysphasia as a result of fibromyalgia? wondering if it is due to medication or the condition itself?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How do make a toradol induced skin rash go away?
The bumps started hours after the Toradol shot, and have been getting worse for several days. What is the remedy? Permanent effects? Length of time until cure?
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams ...
- Can tramadol and meloxicam be taken together?
What is causing my pain? The years of muscale atrophy or the joints
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Burning mouth syndrome
I went into a local emergency room for a sore throat with pustules and difficulty swallowing, i was given Tramadol for pain through my iv. About 2 days later i woke up with a very blistery tongue, which was mildly painful as the day progressed i felt like i had been eating habanero peppers all day.. ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate, Meloxicam, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Toradol for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Pain In Extremity. The patient has Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder), Depressed Mood
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride, Ketorolac Tromethamine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Migraine, Allergies, Cholesterol Test, Polycystic Ovaries.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.