What could cause Weight Increased for a 29-year old woman?
This is a study of Depakote, Latuda, Adderall, Vyvanse for a 29 year old female patient who has Mood Stabilizer, Depression, ADHD. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 35 female patients aged 29 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
On Feb, 28, 2014: 35 females aged 28 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Depakote, Latuda, Adderall, Vyvanse are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Mood Stabilizer, Depression, ADHD
- Depakote (divalproex sodium): used for 1 - 6 months
- Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Adderall (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate): used for 6 - 12 months
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate): used for 6 - 12 months
Drug interactions have: severe weight increased
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 28 (±5) who take the drugs
|Weight Increased||6 (17.14%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 28 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Weight Increased in Mood Stabilizer||15 (3.80%)|
|Weight Increased in Depression||406 (3.34%)|
|Weight Increased in Adhd||24 (0.70%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 28 (±5) who take the drug
|Weight Increased in Depakote||129 (7.48%)|
|Weight Increased in Latuda||4 (9.76%)|
|Weight Increased in Adderall||30 (1.25%)|
|Weight Increased in Vyvanse||6 (0.89%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 28 (±5) in the use of Depakote, Latuda, Adderall, Vyvanse:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)||7|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||5|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||5|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||4|
|Pain In Extremity||3|
|Amenorrhoea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age)||3|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 28 (±5) in long term use of Depakote, Latuda, Adderall, Vyvanse:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Blood Pressure Increased||4|
|Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone)||4|
|Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)||4|
|Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)||4|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||3|
|Pain In Extremity||2|
|Drug Prescribing Error||2|
|Rhabdomyolysis (a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down)||2|
|Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||2|
|Wrong Technique In Drug Usage Process||2|
How effective are the drugs for females aged 28 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Depakote for Mood Stabilizer reported by 42 people (updated 13 hours ago)
- Latuda for Depression reported by 6 people (updated 19 hours ago)
- Adderall for ADHD reported by 302 people (updated 5 hours ago)
- Vyvanse for ADHD reported by 2,085 people (updated 50 minutes ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Weight Increased in Depakote reported by 1,686 people (updated 5 days ago)
- Weight Increased in Latuda reported by 22 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Weight Increased in Adderall reported by 361 people (updated 4 days ago)
- Weight Increased in Vyvanse reported by 78 people (updated 21 hours ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Weight Increased in Mood Stabilizer reported by 187 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Weight Increased in Depression reported by 4,870 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Weight Increased in ADHD reported by 557 people (updated 5 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Adhd (70 drugs in 10,321 reports) (updated 12 hours ago)
- Depression (157 drugs in 20,917 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Mood Stabilizer (45 drugs in 809 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
From this study (4 months ago):
After doubling my Depakote dose, my abdomen is swollen and I am so dizzy and hallucinating so badly I can barely read. My nausea and pain are so severe, very effective drugs at doses that are a significant amount to my system are barely helping. Due to the weather and thus swelling of my previous Chiai Malformation Decompression Brain Surgery site, I have significant and debilitating headache pain and other Chiari symptoms are much worse than usual.
Left thumb and index fingers go numb and at times I feel shocks on the entire left hand.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- If your daughter had 3.6mm fibroadenoma would you have it removed?
My daughter is 27 yrs. old on a 2 yr old level. She is on Depo Provera inj. to "stop" that time of month due to the seizures that are promoted from the hormone changes. When she was 16 yrs. old she had a 5 lumps in her breast and we thought that the injection was a problem. We took a "holiday" from ...
- Will i gain weight taking 300 mg wellbutrin, 60mg of adderall, and 300mg of lamictal?
Hi, I take 300 mg of lamictal, 60 mg of adderall, and 1/2 -2 mg of klonopin a day. My Dr just added 300 mg of wellbutrin to the mix. My body is so prone to weight gain on many medications and I'm concerned that adding the wellbutrin may do this. When he I.creased my dose of lamictal 2 months ago, I ...
- What effects will the depo shot have on abilify and depakote er
I have been bleeding vaginally for the last month non stop and I understand that birth control pills will regulate it but at the same time will interfere with the medicine that I take. I am scared to get an IUD and was wondering what other alternatives do I have.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.