(Number of patients like lou: 24,198 )
Question: What is diabetic pyloric stenosis
i constantly feel like there is a fullness at the end of my esophagus i would like to know what that feeling is it is very annoying
Age: 57 Gender: male
Conditions: Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Prostate Infection, High Blood Pressure, Allergy Prophylaxis, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Heart Disease Congenital, Bipolar Disorder, Diabetes, Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Apheresis
Medications: Zocor, Proscar, Lisinopril, Claritin, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Zoloft, Xanax, Aspirin, Lamictal, Metformin, Norvasc
Replies (subscribe to this Q&A):
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Allergy Prophylaxis
- support group for people who have Anxiety Disorder
- support group for people who have Bipolar Disorder
- support group for people who have Blood Cholesterol Abnormal
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have Diabetes
- support group for people who have Heart Disease Congenital
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who have Prostate Infection
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who take Claritin
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who take Lamictal
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who take Metformin
- support group for people who take Norvasc
- support group for people who take Proscar
- support group for people who take Terazosin Hydrochloride
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who take Zocor
- support group for people who take Zoloft
Related topics: Allergy Prophylaxis, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Depression, Diabetes, Heart Disease Congenital, High Blood Pressure, Prostate Infection, Aspirin, Claritin, Klonopin, Lamictal, Lisinopril, Metformin, Norvasc, Proscar, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Xanax, Zocor, Zoloft
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is rasberry ketone safe
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, TIA, and takes Sertraline, Aspirin, Simvastatin)
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Diabetic, Bullous Pemphigoid , and takes Lisinopril, Metformin, Victoza)
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- How badly will zoloft effect vitamin b12, will that person be required to receive vitamin b12 shots on a weekly basic
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and takes Zoloft, Zocor, Indomethacin, Vicodin)
How badly will Zoloft effect your vitamin B12, will it effect it enough to require a person to need a weekly vitamin B12 shot...I have been told that my body will not absorb vitamin B12 through my stomach and because of that I require a shot...after I get my shot my B12 is up around 1100 and a week ...
- Can coq10 cause frozen sholder
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Frozen Shoulder, and takes CoQ10)
I started taking CoQ10 and about a month later I was unable to raise my arm. Xrays and ctscan show no abnormalities, final diagnosis "Frozen Shoulder". I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
- Can lamictal odt cause severe pulmonary hypertension
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Severe Pulmonary Hypertension, and takes Lamictal)
started new dose of Lamictal starter pack. Since starting noticed decrease in pulmonary function. Now it is severe, Seems to correlate with the starter pack increasing dosage
- Can amlodipine cause facial swelling on one side of the face ?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Swelling Of The Face, and takes Amlodipine)
right ear and jaw bother me and have some swelling. Sometimes goes away and does not bother me at all. I take 5MG once a day.
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Tinnitus, Sexual Dysfunction, Night Sweats, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Sleeplessness, and takes Sertraline)
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life. Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- People with statin drug damage
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Nerve Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Muscle Pain, and takes Simvastatin, Pravastatin Sodium, Crestor)
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- I take flecainide for af.can i take glucosamine & chondroitin ( msm) to treat back pain
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Gout, and takes Flecainide Acetate, Allopurinol, Aspirin)
Can I take the flecainide for the AF and the MSM joint formula for back pain without adverse effects
- Is it ok to take krill oil while taking amlodipine 1 time daily
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Controlled Hbp, and takes Amlodipine Besylate)
Was cocerned about wanting to take krill oil while being on hbp medication.
- Does metformin contain benzos
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Diabetes, and takes Metformin)
does metformin contain benzos this relaiting to a drug test that showed bezos in the urine sample i do not take this drug why did it show can please explain i also take other blood presur tablets can you please inlight me on the the subject of benzos and metfomin
- If metformin is the primary cause of my neuropathy, how long after i discontinue its use can i expect some relief?
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Neuropathy, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride)
I stopped taking my Metformin a week ago to see if it may be causing my neuropathy. How long might it take to see some results. It has not affected my blood glucose levels, whatsoever. In fact, the levels might be better now than while I was taking it.
- I'm an adult and suffer fro hypospadius that was never corrected, does anyone know of any natural medication that will help symptoms?
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Hypospadias, and takes Lisinopril)
I can barely urinate and it's very painful. Even though my penis looks normal, it is mostly always sore. It does, however , have the tendency to get better at certain times for no reason that I know of and almost feels normal. I'm not sure at my age if I should have the surgery. I would settle for ...
- What can i take for gout if i'm on xarelto
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Diabetes, Gout, and takes Metformin)
I have been on xarelto for 2 months after having a pulmonary embolism. But i have had an attack of gout since that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I discovered that both voltaren and celebrex which I have taken for gout in the past are not to be taken while on xarelto. So i desperately need to f ...
- Has anyone had their platelet count to below 10,000 after taking metformin, what they did to bring them back up to normal
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Platelets Below 10,00, Bruising, and takes Metformin)
has anyone that is taking metformin had their platelets drop below 10,000? If so what did they do to bring them up and how long did it take.
- Why is it taking so long for my inr to return to 2.5-3.0?
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Aortic Valve Repair, Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Congestive Heart Failure, and takes Coumadin, Metformin, Altace, Coreg, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Carvedilol)
I had my aortic valve (bicuspid) replaced in 1975, apparently had 2 silent heart attacks and was diagnosed with CHF in 2005 and had an ascending aortic aneurysm repair and aortic valve replaced in 2008. A few weeks ago, I went off the coumadin and on Pradaxa prior to having a cervical epidural in ...
- What is the recovery time for low (10,000) platelets as the result form taking metformin
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Low Platelets, Brousing, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride)
after taking metformin for almost 2 month, I started getting large browses on my arms and legs. MY platelet count dropped to below 10,000. Is there a time frame for the platelets to recover. I have had 2 units of platelets and 2 units of another fluid and still my platelets are low. How long will ...
- Could statins have caused my type ii diabetes
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes, Acid Reflux, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Angina, and takes Ranexa, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Clopidogrel, Vytorin, Metoprolol Succinate, Micardis, Nexium, Aspirin, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride)
Was on Zocor from 1998 after my heart attack and 1 stent to 2005 than switched to Vytorin in 2005 after 2 stents,and have been on Vytorin to present. Was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in July 2011.
- Has it been determined if any of these people with ideations actually completed suicide.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Mood Swings, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Xanax)
This information is about my late husband. He was only on Wellbutrin 5 months, but I believe it is why he completed suicide. Has anyone loss someone while being on this medication?
- Can humira cause a tremor and neurological symtems
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, Hypertension, and takes Humira, Methotrexate, Fluticasone Propionate, Folic Acid, Ramipril, Amlodipine Besylate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Omeprazole, Sertraline, Simvastatin, Spironolactone, Tamsulosin Hydrochloride)
I have had hypertension for approximately 15 Years which the doctors and cardiologist have struggled to get under control, I have been taking 6 medications daily. My weight over the past 15 years has been constantly around 16 stones 7 lbs, over the last 4 months I have dieted and managed to drop my ...
- Why couldn't i stay awake on spiriva?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has COPD, High Blood Pressure, and takes Spiriva, Lisinopril)
I slept for two days after using inhaler .
- Is a starter dose of 5 mg lisinopril good for diabetic w/h.b.p.?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Obesity, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride)
Im an overweight, morbidly obese 57 year old male, with diabetes with 4 finger sticks a day averages 200 glucose reading, and 2 readings Im given 20 units regular insulin twice a day and 42 units NPH insulin twice a day, also taking metaprolol for hbp, and simvastatin for the cholesterol. I had a m ...
- Can heat exhaustion and sensitivity to heat be caused by lisinpril?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Heat Exhaustion, Cramps - Muscle, and takes Lisinopril, Pravachol, Amlodipine, Nexium, Baclofen)
i am having extreme sensitivity to heat. i have been on lisinopril and pravistatin for about two months. all the other meds i have been on for about a year.i used to live in Houston,Texas and i am a mechanic and have worked in the Houston heat and humidity for over 30 yrs. and have never really been ...
- Does long term use of aspirin 80mg per day cause seizures
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Blocked LAD, and takes ASA, Perindopril Erbumine, Rosuvastatin Calcium)
had atonic seizure episode lasting 2-3 minutes
- Can taking these meds cause ed
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has HBP, Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin)
recently diagnosed with high blood sugar (300); after 2 months of above meds, condition is now regulated (110) I am 54 yo 230 lbs, can the combination of listed meds cause erectile dysfunction?
- I've been on effient for 2.5 years with virtually no problems other than bruising. dr switched me to plavix for lower cost. i would like to know medically if this is a good decision
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Heart Attack , and takes Effient, Ranexa, Clopidogrel, Ramipril, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Simvastatin)
I have been doing well taking Effient for 2.5 years since my heart attack in January, 2011. My cardiologist recently changed me to clopidogrel which I've been on for three days. I never experienced tiredness on effient, which I am experiencing now. The only side effect of Effient that I experienced ...
- I woke up one morning with left ear hearing loss. i am thinking it might be from the simvastatin. if you go off the rx, will your hearing come back?
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has High Cholesterol, and takes Simvastatin)
What can I do to get my hearing back? Is it too late and will I have permanent damage?
- On klonopin 1 mg tid
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Klonopin)
Have been on this medication for 6 months. Increased three months ago. I have type II insulin dependent. Could this cause nausea with vomiting?
- Is the combination of 50mg atenolol 10 mg amlodipine besylate and 25 mg hydrochlorothiazide commom in treating high blood pressure?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Hypertension, Hypertension, Hypertension, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Atenolol)
50 Mg of atenolol 10 mg of amlodipine besylate 25 Mg of hydrochlorothiazide