Question: What is diabetic pyloric stenosis
Asked by lou on May, 29, 2013 at 6:10 pm:
Age: 57 Gender: male
Conditions: Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Prostate Infection, High Blood Pressure, Allergy Prophylaxis, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Heart Disease Congenital, Bipolar Disorder, Diabetes, Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Apheresis
Medications: Zocor, Proscar, Lisinopril, Claritin, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Zoloft, Xanax, Aspirin, Lamictal, Metformin, Norvasc
i constantly feel like there is a fullness at the end of my esophagus i would like to know what that feeling is it is very annoying
Replies (subscribe to this Q&A):
J Sethia on May, 31, 2013 at 3:56 pm:
Related search: Allergy Prophylaxis, Anxiety Disorder, Aspirin, Bipolar Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Claritin, Depression, Diabetes, Heart Disease Congenital, High Blood Pressure, Klonopin, Lamictal, Lisinopril, Metformin, Norvasc, Proscar, Prostate Infection, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Xanax, Zocor, Zoloft
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can amlodipine cause facial swelling on one side of the face ?
right ear and jaw bother me and have some swelling. Sometimes goes away and does not bother me at all. I take 5MG once a day.
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life. Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- I take flecainide for af.can i take glucosamine & chondroitin ( msm) to treat back pain
Can I take the flecainide for the AF and the MSM joint formula for back pain without adverse effects
- Is it ok to take krill oil while taking amlodipine 1 time daily
Was cocerned about wanting to take krill oil while being on hbp medication.
- Does metformin contain benzos
does metformin contain benzos this relaiting to a drug test that showed bezos in the urine sample i do not take this drug why did it show can please explain i also take other blood presur tablets can you please inlight me on the the subject of benzos and metfomin
- If metformin is the primary cause of my neuropathy, how long after i discontinue its use can i expect some relief?
I stopped taking my Metformin a week ago to see if it may be causing my neuropathy. How long might it take to see some results. It has not affected my blood glucose levels, whatsoever. In fact, the levels might be better now than while I was taking it.
- I'm an adult and suffer fro hypospadius that was never corrected, does anyone know of any natural medication that will help symptoms?
I can barely urinate and it's very painful. Even though my penis looks normal, it is mostly always sore. It does, however , have the tendency to get better at certain times for no reason that I know of and almost feels normal. I'm not sure at my age if I should have the surgery. I would settle for ...
- What can i take for gout if i'm on xarelto
I have been on xarelto for 2 months after having a pulmonary embolism. But i have had an attack of gout since that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I discovered that both voltaren and celebrex which I have taken for gout in the past are not to be taken while on xarelto. So i desperately need to f ...
- Has anyone had their platelet count to below 10,000 after taking metformin, what they did to bring them back up to normal
has anyone that is taking metformin had their platelets drop below 10,000? If so what did they do to bring them up and how long did it take.