(Number of patients like lou: 24,198 )
Question: What is diabetic pyloric stenosis
Asked by lou on May, 29, 2013 at 6:10 pm:
Age: 57 Gender: male
Conditions: Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Prostate Infection, High Blood Pressure, Allergy Prophylaxis, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Heart Disease Congenital, Bipolar Disorder, Diabetes, Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Apheresis
Medications: Zocor, Proscar, Lisinopril, Claritin, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Zoloft, Xanax, Aspirin, Lamictal, Metformin, Norvasc
i constantly feel like there is a fullness at the end of my esophagus i would like to know what that feeling is it is very annoying
Replies (subscribe to this Q&A):
J Sethia on May, 31, 2013 at 3:56 pm:
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Allergy Prophylaxis
- support group for people who have Anxiety Disorder
- support group for people who have Bipolar Disorder
- support group for people who have Blood Cholesterol Abnormal
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have Diabetes
- support group for people who have Heart Disease Congenital
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who have Prostate Infection
- support group for people who take Aspirin
- support group for people who take Claritin
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who take Lamictal
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who take Metformin
- support group for people who take Norvasc
- support group for people who take Proscar
- support group for people who take Terazosin Hydrochloride
- support group for people who take Xanax
- support group for people who take Zocor
- support group for people who take Zoloft
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Could any of the following drugs cause bullous pemphigoid
I have not developed blisters, just hives. I have been tested for most common allergies and appear not to have allergies. I have seen some descriptions on line and with drugs that seem t indicate a relation between these drugs and Bullous pemphigoid, but I have not been able to find more than a lin ...
- How badly will zoloft effect vitamin b12, will that person be required to receive vitamin b12 shots on a weekly basic
How badly will Zoloft effect your vitamin B12, will it effect it enough to require a person to need a weekly vitamin B12 shot...I have been told that my body will not absorb vitamin B12 through my stomach and because of that I require a shot...after I get my shot my B12 is up around 1100 and a week ...
- Can coq10 cause frozen sholder
I started taking CoQ10 and about a month later I was unable to raise my arm. Xrays and ctscan show no abnormalities, final diagnosis "Frozen Shoulder". I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
- Can lamictal odt cause severe pulmonary hypertension
started new dose of Lamictal starter pack. Since starting noticed decrease in pulmonary function. Now it is severe, Seems to correlate with the starter pack increasing dosage
- Can amlodipine cause facial swelling on one side of the face ?
right ear and jaw bother me and have some swelling. Sometimes goes away and does not bother me at all. I take 5MG once a day.
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life. Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- I take flecainide for af.can i take glucosamine & chondroitin ( msm) to treat back pain
Can I take the flecainide for the AF and the MSM joint formula for back pain without adverse effects