A study for a 90-year old woman who takes Depakote, Ativan, Zyprexa
Summary: 3 female patients aged 90 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 90 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 30,950 Depakote users)
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 35,228 Ativan users)
Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 43,502 Zyprexa users)
What are the conditions
Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan. (latest reports from 212,679 Anxiety patients)
Dementia of the alzheimer's type, with delusions (madness of the alzheimer's typea with false belief or opinion) can be treated by Namenda. (latest reports from 88 Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 3 females aged 90 (±5) who take Depakote, Ativan, Zyprexa are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Behavior Disturbance, Anxiety, Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions
- Depakote (divalproex sodium): used for 1 - 6 months
- Ativan (lorazepam): used for 6 - 12 months
- Zyprexa (olanzapine): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Abasia (inability to walk)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Anxiety
- support group for people who have Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who take Depakote
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Ativan, Lisinopril, Zoloft, Simvastatin, Janumet for a 64-year old woman with Heartburn Prevention, Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Depression, Diabetes. The patient has Photosensitivity Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Antabuse, Clonidine, Strattera, Cymbalta, Abilify, Depakote for a 46-year old woman with Addiction, Hypertension, Add, Depression, Bipolar 1. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ativan for Anxiety reported by 874 people (updated 3 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (151 drugs in 14,463 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions (2 drugs in 12 reports) (updated 4 months ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.