A study for a 90-year old woman who takes Depakote, Ativan, Zyprexa
Summary: 3 female patients aged 90 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 90 year old female patient who has Anxiety, Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 19, 2015: 3 females aged 90 (±5) who take Depakote, Ativan, Zyprexa are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Behavior Disturbance, Anxiety, Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions
- Depakote (divalproex sodium): used for 1 - 6 months
- Ativan (lorazepam): used for 6 - 12 months
- Zyprexa (olanzapine): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Anxiety
- support group for people who have Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions
- support group for people who take Ativan
- support group for people who take Depakote
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Bi-sifrol, Lorazepam, Mirtazapine, Alprazolam for a 59-year old man with Pain, Parkinsonism, Panic Disorder, Depression. The patient has Dopamine Dysregulation Syndrome, Depression, Parkinsonism
- A study of drug interactions between Indian Tumeric, Prednisone, Oxycodone, Ativan for a 55-year old man with Nasal Inflammation, Nail Dystrophy, Pain Management, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Nail Dystrophy
- A study of drug interactions between Sonata, Ativan for a 24-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia.
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Lamictal, Pristiq for a 61-year old woman with Anxiety, Bipolar 2, Depression. The patient has Crowded Teeth, Toothache
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Adalat, Diovan, Paxil for a 63-year old woman with Anxiety, Blood Pressurel, Blood Pressure, Depression.
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ativan for Anxiety reported by 880 people (updated 1 hour ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (151 drugs in 14,529 reports) (updated 18 hours ago)
- Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions (2 drugs in 12 reports) (updated 5 months ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.