How effective is Aplenzin for Anxiety (Stress and anxiety) ?
3 Aplenzin users have rated its effectiveness for Anxiety.
Overall ratings: 2.7/5 Long term ratings: 0/5
This is a reivew of how effective Aplenzin (bupropion hydrobromide) is for Anxiety and for what kind of people. The study is created by eHealthMe and is updated continuously.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
3 people are studied for taking Aplenzin in Anxiety
Overall effectiveness (number of people)
Long term effectiveness (number of people)
Aplenzin effectiveness for Anxiety (number of people)
- not at all: 0
- somewhat: 1
- moderate: 2
- high: 0
- very high: 0
- not at all: 0
- somewhat: 0
- moderate: 0
- high: 0
- very high: 0
Gender of people who take Aplenzin for Anxiety *
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who take Aplenzin for Anxiety *
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Who finds Aplenzin more effective for Anxiety?
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Aplenzin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Aplenzin 224 users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 377,283 Anxiety patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Varicose Veins with Propranolol Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Depression? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Duspatal? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Depression? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations with Depression? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stool Softener with Duspatal? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Duspatal? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Racing with Depression? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Duspatal? - 3 seconds ago
- Centrum and Broncho Saline drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Eliquis, Tiazac - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Anoro Ellipta - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Phentermine Resin 30, Ramipril, Pantoprazole, Effexor Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Humira, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Metoclopramide, Fluoxetine - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.