Abdominal aortic aneurysm: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Abdominal aortic aneurysm: a balloon-like swelling in the wall of the aorta within the abdomen.
We study 33 people who have Abdominal aortic aneurysm. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Medications that treat Abdominal aortic aneurysm and their effectiveness
- Drugs that are associated with Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Conditions that are associated with Abdominal aortic aneurysm
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal aortic aneurysm:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Abdominal aortic aneurysm symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pravastatin Sodium and Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped - 4 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Boniva drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ginkgo Biloba and Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Stivarga and Colcrys drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and St. John'S Wort drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Glycopyrrolate and Sirturo drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Atropine Sulfate and Rytary drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Invirase and Hypoglycaemia Neonatal - 21 seconds ago
- Nasalcrom and Xolair drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Actos and Aimovig drug interaction - 30 seconds ago