Abdominal hernia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Abdominal hernia: an area of swelling or growth on abdomen.
We study 5,626 people who have Abdominal hernia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal hernia
- Medications that treat Abdominal hernia and their effectiveness
- 1,640 drugs that are associated with Abdominal hernia
- 1,128 conditions that are associated with Abdominal hernia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal hernia:
- Abdominal hernia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal hernia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal hernia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal hernia:
- Humira: 913 reports
- Prednisone: 394 reports
- Aspirin: 344 reports
- Methotrexate: 284 reports
- Fosamax: 273 reports
- Omeprazole: 252 reports
- Metformin: 251 reports
- Synthroid: 231 reports
- Lipitor: 231 reports
- Lasix: 229 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal hernia:
- Abdominal hernia (1,640 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal hernia:
- Crohn's disease: 650 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 592 reports
- High blood pressure: 504 reports
- Osteoporosis: 302 reports
- Pain: 279 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 258 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal hernia:
- Abdominal hernia (1,128 conditions)
Browse all Abdominal hernia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Colace and Pharyngitis Streptococcal - now
- How effective is Lipitor for Weight Abnormal? - a second ago
- Dostinex and Flomax drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- How effective is Metronidazole for Vaginitis? - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Lupron for Uterine Fibroids? - 7 seconds ago
- How effective is Toviaz for Frequent Or Urgent Urination? - 7 seconds ago
- How effective is Toviaz for Urge Incontinence? - 9 seconds ago
- Lomotil and Groin Pain - 10 seconds ago
- How effective is Nexium Iv for Gastric Ulcer? - 11 seconds ago
- How effective is Zantac 300 for Gastric Ulcer? - 12 seconds ago