Abdominal pregnancy: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Abdominal pregnancy: a pregnancy in which the foetus develops outside the uterus, typically in a fallopian tube.
We study 4,471 people who have Abdominal pregnancy. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal pregnancy
- Medications that treat Abdominal pregnancy and their effectiveness
- 864 drugs that are associated with Abdominal pregnancy
- 546 conditions that are associated with Abdominal pregnancy
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal pregnancy:
- Abdominal pregnancy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal pregnancy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal pregnancy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Abdominal pregnancy treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Abdominal pregnancy:
- Mirena: 562 reports
- Humira: 183 reports
- Implanon: 126 reports
- Avonex: 114 reports
- Paragard t 380a: 107 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal pregnancy:
- Abdominal pregnancy (864 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal pregnancy:
- Birth control: 898 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 265 reports
- Hiv infection: 149 reports
- Crohn's disease: 117 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal pregnancy:
- Abdominal pregnancy (546 conditions)
Browse all Abdominal pregnancy symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Helicobacter Infection and Stable Angina - 3 seconds ago
- Linezolid and Tolterodine drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Sofosbuvir and Erythema Multiforme - 15 seconds ago
- Fioricet W/ Codeine and Fish Oil drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Atripla and Acute Hepatic Failure - 18 seconds ago
- Lamictal Cd and Dermatitis Exfoliative - 25 seconds ago
- Fosaprepitant Dimeglumine and Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibody Positive - 27 seconds ago
- Sevoflurane and Diabetic Ketoacidosis - 29 seconds ago
- Docetaxel and Guillain-Barre Syndrome - 30 seconds ago
- Docetaxel and Guillain Barre Syndrome - 30 seconds ago