Abdominal wall haematoma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Abdominal wall haematoma: abdominal wall blood clotting.
We study 1,984 people who have Abdominal wall haematoma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal wall haematoma
- Medications that treat Abdominal wall haematoma and their effectiveness
- 824 drugs that are associated with Abdominal wall haematoma
- 486 conditions that are associated with Abdominal wall haematoma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal wall haematoma:
- Abdominal wall haematoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal wall haematoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal wall haematoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Abdominal wall haematoma:
- Acetylsalicylic acid: 120 reports
- Aspirin: 259 reports
- Furosemide: 118 reports
- Heparin: 155 reports
- Lasix: 108 reports
- Lovenox: 141 reports
- Xarelto: 369 reports
Common conditions associated with Abdominal wall haematoma:
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal wall haematoma:
- Abdominal wall haematoma (486 conditions)
Browse all Abdominal wall haematoma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atrovent Hfa and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension - 7 seconds ago
- Cordarone and Serenoa Repens drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Sertraline and Open Fracture - 12 seconds ago
- Allegra and Alcohol Poisoning - 13 seconds ago
- Hydramine and Kevzara drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Gilenya and Blindness - 24 seconds ago
- Ultram and Imuran drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Nexium and Full Blood Count Increased - 36 seconds ago
- Hawthorn and Degarelix Acetate drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Coal Worker'S Pneumoconiosis - 41 seconds ago