Alveolar aeration excessive: 4 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Alveolar aeration excessive
Conditions that could cause Alveolar aeration excessive
All Alveolar aeration excessive symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Alveolar aeration excessive?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Nightmares with Montelukast Sodium?
- Cholestyramine and Simvastatin drug interaction
- Will you have Bone Pain with Nuedexta?
- Will you have Eyes - Dry with Dostinex?
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Nightmares?
- Support group for people who take Cholestyramine and Simvastatin
- Support group for people who take Nuedexta and have Bone Pain?
- Support group for people who take Dostinex and have Eyes - Dry?
- Support group for people who take Amiodarone Hydrochloride and have Bad Dreams?
- My name is Tochi. I started taking folic acid 400mg and evening primrose oil 100g daily since...
- Hello My name is Beverly I took xarelto for 4 days now with vision issues: double vision and...
- I’m so upset no one told me I would lose my hair. Does it grow back when you get off Vesicare?
- I am a mum for ASD child 8 years and recently I try strattera for him and he developed aggression
- Hello, My name is Carla. I'm a 70-yr.old woman, who had open heart, double by-pass surgery in...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.