Alveolar-arterial oxygen gradient increased: 13 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Alveolar-arterial oxygen gradient increased
Conditions that could cause Alveolar-arterial oxygen gradient increased
All Alveolar-arterial oxygen gradient increased symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Alveolar-arterial oxygen gradient increased?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Viith Nerve Paralysis with Risperidone?
- Will you have Abnormal Behaviour with Phoslo?
- Will you have Aggression with Acetylsalicylic Acid?
- Will you have Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Cipro?
- Will you have Osteoarthrosis with Xgeva?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Risperidone and have Viith Nerve Paralysis?
- Support group for people who take Phoslo and have Abnormal Behaviour?
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Aggression?
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
- Support group for people who take Xgeva and have Osteoarthrosis?
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.