Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma: 1,884 reports
Rhabdomyosarcoma (Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma): Cancer of the bone, soft tissues, or connective tissue (e.g., tendon or cartilage)
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma
Conditions that could cause Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma
Most common Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma symptoms
- Death - (182 reports)
- Febrile neutropenia - (121 reports)
- Diarrhea aggravated - (106 reports)
- Diarrhea - (106 reports)
- Nausea - (96 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (95 reports)
- Fatigue - (85 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (81 reports)
- Rhabdomyosarcoma - (71 reports)
- High blood pressure - (71 reports)
All Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello everyone, I am looking for the side effects of Helixor A. There is not enough information on the web sites about users. If you should help me I will be very happy cause I feel very desperate
More posts for: Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma
- Will you have Swallowing Difficulty with Oxazepam?
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Victoza?
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Dihydroergotamine Mesylate?
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Zorvolex?
- What to expect when you take Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy and Cefdinir
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Oxazepam and have Swallowing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who take Victoza and have Stomach Pain?
- Support group for people who take Dihydroergotamine Mesylate and have Rash Generalised?
- Support group for people who take Zorvolex and have Hair Thinning?
- Support group for people who take Rocephin and have Folliculitis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.