Alveolar soft part sarcoma metastatic: 23 reports
Alveolar soft part sarcoma metastatic: Soft tissue cancer, that grows slowly and whose cell of origin is unknown-metastatic
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Alveolar soft part sarcoma metastatic
Conditions that could cause Alveolar soft part sarcoma metastatic
Most common Alveolar soft part sarcoma metastatic symptoms
- Fever - (5 reports)
- Diarrhea - (5 reports)
- Urinary tract infection - (4 reports)
- Coughing up blood - (4 reports)
- Abdominal distension - (4 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (3 reports)
- Appetite - decreased - (3 reports)
- White blood cell count decreased - (3 reports)
- Cough - (3 reports)
- Nausea - (3 reports)
All Alveolar soft part sarcoma metastatic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haematemesis with Haematuria? - now
- Will you have Ulnar Nerve Decompression with Pyridium? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you have Recurrent Cancer and Deafness Traumatic? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Abuse with Latuda? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Substance Abuse with Latuda? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Sprintec, Celexa - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.