Alveolitis: 1,528 reports
Diffuse interstitial lung disease (Alveolitis): Group of lung diseases affecting the interstitium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Alveolitis
Conditions that could cause Alveolitis
Most common Alveolitis symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (3 reports)
- Pneumonia - (3 reports)
- Agranulocytosis - (2 reports)
- Erythema multiforme - (2 reports)
- C-reactive protein increased - (2 reports)
- Oral herpes - (2 reports)
- Diffuse interstitial lung disease - (2 reports)
- Lung consolidation - (1 reports)
- Lip erosion - (1 reports)
- Interstitial lung disease - (1 reports)
All Alveolitis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Nicotinic Acid? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Nicotinic Acid? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Nicotinic Acid? - a second ago
- Will you have Belly Ache with Nicotinic Acid? - a second ago
- Will you have Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased with Vitamin D? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Actemra - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Humira - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Sertraline, Prilosec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon, Cotempla Xr-odt - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.