Alveolitis: 1,427 reports
Diffuse interstitial lung disease (Alveolitis): Group of lung diseases affecting the interstitium
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Alveolitis
Conditions that could cause Alveolitis
Most common Alveolitis symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (3 reports)
- Pneumonia - (3 reports)
- Agranulocytosis - (2 reports)
- Erythema multiforme - (2 reports)
- C-reactive protein increased - (2 reports)
- Oral herpes - (2 reports)
- Diffuse interstitial lung disease - (2 reports)
- Lung consolidation - (1 reports)
- Lip erosion - (1 reports)
- Interstitial lung disease - (1 reports)
All Alveolitis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Alveolitis?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Alveolitis (5 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My dad has angiosarcoma and has had stereotactic radiotherapy with chemotherapy. He has developed pneumonitis and is now in the ICU. How does one treat this and how long would it take for recovery
- I was prescribed Amiodarone by my cardiologist for Atrial fibrilation almost two years ago, and I now have interstitial lung disease caused by Amiodorone. My doctor should not have prescribed it for me, because if he had even read the monograph it states safer alternative drugs should be used...
- LOOKING FOR INFORMATION THAT MAY VERIFY THAT MY INTERSTITIAL LUNG DISEASE MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY NAPROXEN
- I took Lunesta for two years and then I was diagnosed with ILD.
More posts for: Alveolitis
- Will you have Loose Stools with Lansoprazole?
- Will you have Groin Pain with Metronidazole?
- Will you have Liver Disorder with Risperdal?
- Will you have Loss Of Bladder Control with Nicorette?
- Will you have Tumor with Aubagio?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lansoprazole and have Loose Stools?
- Support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Groin Pain?
- Support group for people who take Risperdal and have Liver Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Nicorette and have Loss Of Bladder Control?
- Support group for people who take Aubagio and have Tumor?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.