Amblyopia strabismic: 10 reports
Amblyopia strabismic: Strabismic amblyopia is caused by misaligned eyes in children
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Amblyopia strabismic
Conditions that could cause Amblyopia strabismic
All Amblyopia strabismic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Amblyopia strabismic?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Stroke with Uniphyl?
- Will you have Swelling Of Fingers with Premarin?
- Will you have Weakness with Anagrelide Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Hbp with Clozaril?
- Will you have Faecaloma with Sleep Disorder?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Uniphyl and have Stroke?
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Swelling Of Fingers?
- Support group for people who take Anagrelide Hydrochloride and have Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Clozaril and have Hbp?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Disorder and Faecaloma?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.