Ameloblastoma: 16 reports
Ameloblastoma: Invasive neoplasm of tissue of the type characteristic of the enamel organ
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Ameloblastoma
Conditions that could cause Ameloblastoma
Most common Ameloblastoma symptoms
- Multi-organ failure - (1 reports)
- Confusional state - (1 reports)
- Hepatic failure - (1 reports)
- Oesophageal neoplasm - (1 reports)
- Cardiac failure acute - (1 reports)
- Mucosal inflammation - (1 reports)
- Cardiogenic shock - (1 reports)
- Metabolic acidosis - (1 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (1 reports)
- Nausea - (1 reports)
All Ameloblastoma symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Ameloblastoma?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ameloblastoma (2 members)
- Tacrolimus and Quetiapine Fumarate drug interaction
- Claritin-D and Xanax drug interaction
- Will you have Urethral Disruption with Fosamax?
- Will you have Tinnitus with Losartan?
- Will you have Primary Myelofibrosis with Acitretin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus and Quetiapine Fumarate
- Support group for people who take Claritin-D and Xanax
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Urethral Disruption?
- Support group for people who take Losartan and have Tinnitus?
- Support group for people who take Acitretin and have Primary Myelofibrosis?
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with...
- This is a good med,but the urinary retention has been worsening over the last 2 months and my...
- Same thing has happened to me 😭😭😭😭 it's been 4 months now
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.