Amenorrhea - primary: 166 reports
Amenorrhea - primary: Failure of menses to occur by age 16 years, in the presence of normal growth and secondary sexual characteristics
Number of reports submitted per year:
Amenorrhea - primary treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Amenorrhea - primary
Conditions that could cause Amenorrhea - primary
All Amenorrhea - primary symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Amenorrhea - primary?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi. My name is Emily. I’m 15, 5’5, 218 pounds, and never gotten a period.
- Female, 32 year old
- Hi I’ve been on oramorph for 3 months and not had a period in this time I’m not pregnant but desperately want to be I’m 43
- Hello, I began taking Lo loestrin Fe about a year and a half ago. When I first started taking it, I had an abnormally long period cycle: 12 days of bleeding. After that I stopped having a period altogether. I also noticed that I gained about 5 lbs, and my sex drive was completely gone. As of 5...
- Started taking 20 mg of latuda about 2 weeks ago and im late fpr my period. Pregnancy test said negative so could it be the medicine?
More posts for: Amenorrhea - primary
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Adagen?
- Will you have Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding with Cartia Xt?
- Mg and Glucosamine drug interaction
- Amlodipine Besylate and Betoptic drug interaction
- Will you have Concussion with Atrial Fibrillation?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adagen and have Hypothyroidism?
- Support group for people who take Cartia Xt and have Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding?
- Support group for people who take Mg and Glucosamine
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and Betoptic
- Support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Concussion?
- My name is Al. I’m currently taking xarelto for a carotid artery dissection condition and I would...
- Hello. I have a yeast infection from increasing the dosage of Metoprolol. First, is there anyone...
- Hello! Looking forward to being a part of the group.
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed...
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.