Amenorrhea - primary: 166 reports
Amenorrhea - primary: Failure of menses to occur by age 16 years, in the presence of normal growth and secondary sexual characteristics
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Amenorrhea - primary treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Amenorrhea - primary
Conditions that could cause Amenorrhea - primary
All Amenorrhea - primary symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lactose Intolerance with Calcium? - now
- Will you have Milk Intolerance with Calcium? - now
- Will you have Lactase Deficiency with Calcium? - now
- Will you have Disaccharidase Deficiency with Calcium? - now
- Will you have Dairy Product Intolerance with Calcium? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Probiotic - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Allopurinol, Melatonin, Vitamin D3, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa, Phentermine - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Mobic, Biotin, Methocarbamol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Buspar, Norco - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.