Amenorrhoea: 11,461 reports
Amenorrhea (Amenorrhoea): Absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age
Number of reports submitted per year:
Amenorrhoea treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Amenorrhoea
Conditions that could cause Amenorrhoea
Most common Amenorrhoea symptoms
- Pulmonary embolism - (43 reports)
- Deep venous thrombosis - (43 reports)
- Pain - (35 reports)
- Nausea - (28 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (26 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (26 reports)
- Headache - (26 reports)
- Abortion spontaneous - (24 reports)
- Fatigue - (20 reports)
- Chest pain - (19 reports)
All Amenorrhoea symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Amenorrhoea?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I’m emma I’m 15 and I litteraly was exatic when I found this website I am freaking out I never had this issue till I started this medicine and it freaked me out cause I want kids in the future and my mom just blew me off so I felt completely alone I hope this is the right place ❤️
- your is helping too much, thank U
- Did anyone miss their period on victoza?
- My period is 2 days late is it due to antibiotics
- Has anyone else had white discharge and a missed period the first month of taking Abilify? I have lost weight but my stomach is still bloated. I feel deflated everywhere but my stomach and am constantly constipated
- Been on lorsartan for 5 weeks and I'm late by two weeks is tho normal? I've had all the syptoms if coming on but nothing??
- Nice to know I can have someone to talk to who's going through the same thing.
- I've had vermox, and now my period is very late, I have lower abdomen pains, stomach pains, bloated, constipated cramps as if the period was about to come, tender breasts, and even vaginal pains. Has this happened to anyone else?
- I HAVE BEEN TAKING WELLBUTRIN 300 MGS FOR 5 MONTH NOW AND IT STOPPED MY PERIODS COMPLETLTLY, WHY I KNOW IS THE PILL? BECAUSE I STOPPED TO TAKE THE PILL AROUND THE TIME I HAVE MY REGULAR PERIOD AND I HAD IT. THEN I STARTED AGAIN FOR A MONTH AND THE PERIOD DID NOT ARRIVE. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT...
- I started taking amitriptyln last week I was due this week and have missed ???
- It is not easy to me explaining in inglés of how I thought that I had premature menopause and after more than 10 years of been taking Effexor my period it's coming back...after like less than one month that I stoped taking Effexor I'm having my period again "I'm 47 years old"" and I am so...
- I'm on xarelto and should have already been on my period..I'm 36 and have tubes tied...oh and no sex at all..lol Is this normal
- My period despaired 1.5 months after I started with accutane, I took them for almost 6 months. I stopped with the pails 4 months ago and the period is not coming. I feel so nervous because I've never had a problems with my period. Pls someone can help me find a solution?
- Do anyone know how long it takes for your period to come back I only took the pills for a week
- Hi! I was taking the drug when I was 16 and since than I have amenorhea. I did not realize that the source could be accutane. I want to ask you for an advice, how to have menorhea again if you have any experience... is it possible? I am hopeless, now 22 years old. But I feel support that I am...
- Please help !! Has anyone experienced no period even after being off reglan ?? Was on reglan for about 3 weeks been off for about 3 months still no period ? I have read that it can make people infertile ? Please help
- Hi, I'm a 42-year old teacher who recently began to take Vimovo around the beginning of the year. My period is usually a 28-day clockwork cycle. I'm just wondering if my delayed period is a result of hormonal changes or the Vimovo.
- I was on Tamiflu on January 3rd and took the full dosage till the box was empty. It's now January 14th and I've not gotten my period, but as of yesterday, I became bloated as I normally do right before my period starts. I had my period a week prior to taking the medicine and my period should...
- I have Lupus/Rheumatoid Arthritis and my consultant recommended I take two courses of rituximab. The first infusion was in early June with he second at the end of June. All seemed fine until October when my period failed to show up and hasn't thus far - any one else experience the same?
- Hello, I started Accutane a month ago and my period didnt come this first month as it was supposed to. So I guess I am part of that small %. Any advice of what to do? Will I see my period as soon as I stop the treatments? thanks for the support :) G
- after taking garcinia, i am 2 weeks late and pregnancy test are negative.
- i have missed periods after taking gabapentin
- I was goin crazy my tubes r tide n i missed my period ugh
- l,m a female
- Hi - I'm 27 take adderall and have pcos. I am underweight. I am worried about my reproductive health
More posts for: Amenorrhoea
- Azelastine Hydrochloride and Duragesic drug interaction
- Will you have Restlessness with Norditropin?
- Silver and Levaquin drug interaction
- Will you have Injection Site Haematoma with Avonex?
- Will you have Haematochezia with Vhl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Azelastine Hydrochloride and Duragesic
- Support group for people who take Norditropin and have Restlessness?
- Support group for people who take Silver and Levaquin
- Support group for people who take Avonex and have Injection Site Haematoma?
- Support group for people who have Vhl and Haematochezia?
- Hey all. I have been taking Bentyl for over 9 years now. I'm interested in reading about some of...
- Have been recently diagnosed with sick sinus syndrome and afi.I I hve a pacemaker installled...
- I was recently diagnosed with AS in June, since then I’ve noticed more symptoms of things I would...
- Hi about a couple of months ago I started to workout, I decided to add supplements to my routune,...
- I have had SVT since 15 yeras of age .Recently been diagnosed with a fib and sick sinus rythm;Had...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.