American nightshade poisoning
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hiccups with Pleurisy? - 2 seconds ago
- Fortamet and Amaryl drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemoperitoneum with Theo-Dur? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Adcirca and have Alcoholism? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Navelbine? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Anoro Ellipta - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Vascepa, Bydureon Bcise, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Imbruvica - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Anoro Ellipta - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Guaifenesin, Levothyroxine Thyroid - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.