American nightshade poisoning
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Do you have American nightshade poisoning? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Been having trouble with asthma. More this week! I did replant 2 pokeweed plants this week. I had no idea until two days ago that they are poisoness! Just looked it up and now worried that they may be the cause of my troubles.
More posts for: American nightshade poisoning
- Will you have Dysrhythmias with Adcirca?
- Will you have Abnormal Heart Rhythms with Adcirca?
- Will you have Tachycardia with Adcirca?
- Will you have General Physical Health Deterioration with Lamisil?
- Will you have Rhabdomyolysis with Dapsone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adcirca and have Dysrhythmias?
- Support group for people who take Adcirca and have Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
- Support group for people who take Adcirca and have Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Lamisil and have General Physical Health Deterioration?
- Support group for people who take Dapsone and have Rhabdomyolysis?
- What to expect when you take Adcirca and have Dysrhythmias?
- What to expect when you take Adcirca and have Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
- What to expect when you take Adcirca and have Tachycardia?
- What to expect when you take Lamisil and have General Physical Health Deterioration?
- What to expect when you take Dapsone and have Rhabdomyolysis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.