American nightshade poisoning
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have American nightshade poisoning?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Been having trouble with asthma. More this week! I did replant 2 pokeweed plants this week. I had no idea until two days ago that they are poisoness! Just looked it up and now worried that they may be the cause of my troubles.
More posts for: American nightshade poisoning
- Will you have Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis with Zosyn?
- Will you have Impaired Driving Ability with Sutent?
- Will you have Haematuria with Cinnamon?
- Will you have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iv with Tramadol?
- Will you have Joint Pain with Clonidine Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zosyn and have Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis?
- Support group for people who take Sutent and have Impaired Driving Ability?
- Support group for people who take Cinnamon and have Haematuria?
- Support group for people who take Tramadol and have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iv?
- Support group for people who take Clonidine Hydrochloride and have Joint Pain?
- I have been on carboplatin since Jan. 2018 and have to stop it now because it's causing dangerous...
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.