Angina: 405 reports
Angina: Chest pain due to ischemia of the heart muscle
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Angina treatments and how effective are they?
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Bisoprolol fumarate
- Amlodipine besylate
- Diltiazem hydrochloride
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Metoprolol succinate
- Nitrolingual pumpspray
Drugs that could cause Angina
Conditions that could cause Angina
All Angina symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Isoniazid and Ortho Tri-Cyclen drug interaction - now
- Flovent and Jaguar Gum drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Pain In Limb with Colace? - 2 seconds ago
- Regular Insulin and Avandia drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ectopic Pregnancy with Imodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tubal Pregnancy with Imodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cervical Pregnancy with Imodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pregnancy with Imodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Galactorrhea Aggravated with Marshmallow? - 5 seconds ago
- Galzin and Actigall drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Zantac 150, Flecainide Acetate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Micardis, Felodipine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 84 year old man who takes Lasix, Digoxin - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lipitor, Pepcid Ac, Niacin for a 63 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Singulair - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prilosec - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Catapres, Ibuprofen for a 25 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Prozac, Mobic, Norvasc - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Sinemet - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.