Anorectal varices haemorrhage: 19 reports
Anorectal varices haemorrhage: Dilation of collateral submucousal vessels due to backflow in the veins of the rectum with massive bleeding
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Anorectal varices haemorrhage
Conditions that could cause Anorectal varices haemorrhage
All Anorectal varices haemorrhage symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Anorectal varices haemorrhage
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Urination - Difficulty With Flow with Maxzide? - now
- Will you have St. Vitus Dance with Prolia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Attack with Adalat Cc? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Myocardial Infarction with Adalat Cc? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Mi with Adalat Cc? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Mi with Adalat Cc? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Triazolam? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Triazolam? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Triazolam? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eczema with Triazolam? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Humira, Lorazepam, Tramadol, Marijuana - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Celexa, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 41 minutes ago
- Prediction of Alendronic Acid, Rabeprazole Sodium, Zyrtec, Symbicort, Dutasteride, Meloxicam for a 75 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Miralax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Gaviscon, Atorvastatin Calcium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Tramadol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Vitamin D - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vitamin D - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.