Arterial disorder: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 3,121 people who have Arterial disorder. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Arterial disorder
- Medications that treat Arterial disorder and their effectiveness
- 758 drugs that are associated with Arterial disorder
- 423 conditions that are associated with Arterial disorder
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Arterial disorder:
- Arterial disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Arterial disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Arterial disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Arterial disorder treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Arterial disorder:
- Aspirin: 215 reports
- Lipitor: 170 reports
- Plavix: 154 reports
- Prednisone: 118 reports
- Vioxx: 171 reports
Common conditions associated with Arterial disorder:
- Blood pressure increased: 140 reports
- Blood triglycerides increased: 123 reports
- Diabetes mellitus: 110 reports
- Hbp: 140 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 124 reports
- High blood pressure: 140 reports
- Hyperlipidemia: 124 reports
- Hypertension: 144 reports
- Ra: 137 reports
Browse all Arterial disorder symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Klonopin and Zavesca drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and Anaprox drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Aminocaproic Acid and Blood Pressure Management - 6 seconds ago
- Embolex and Arrhythmias - 6 seconds ago
- Pyridoxine and Glaucoma - 6 seconds ago
- Loseasonique and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - 19 seconds ago
- Gastrointestinal Disorder and Injury - 21 seconds ago
- Lexiva and Hair Loss - 22 seconds ago
- Seng and Confusional State - 23 seconds ago
- Relpax and Drug Exposure During Pregnancy - 26 seconds ago