Ascites: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Ascites: accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity.
We study 35,872 people who have Ascites. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Ascites
- Medications that treat Ascites and their effectiveness
- 2,345 drugs that are associated with Ascites
- 1,912 conditions that are associated with Ascites
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness after drugs are approved to the market. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Ascites:
- Ascites in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ascites in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ascites in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Ascites treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Ascites:
All the drugs that are associated with Ascites:
- Ascites (2,345 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ascites:
All the conditions that are associated with Ascites:
- Ascites (1,912 conditions)
Browse all Ascites symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rajsekhar P, Reddy MM, Vaddera S, Rajini G, Tikeli V, "A Rare Case of Vitamin B12 Deficiency with Ascites", Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 2014 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Dyspnea Exacerbated - a second ago
- Oxycodone and Conjunctivitis Allergic - 5 seconds ago
- Retrovir and Arrhythmias - 50 seconds ago
- Colace and Dementia - a minute ago
- Clotrimazole and Pain In Limb - a minute ago
- Erivedge and Acne Aggravated - a minute ago
- Starlix and Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) - a minute ago
- Depo-Provera and Skin Blushing/Flushing - a minute ago
- Clonazepam and Bradyarrhythmia - a minute ago
- Xanax and Respiratory Tract Oedema - a minute ago