Avulsion fracture: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Avulsion fracture: bone fracture.
We study 344 people who have Avulsion fracture. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Avulsion fracture
- Medications that treat Avulsion fracture and their effectiveness
- 394 drugs that are associated with Avulsion fracture
- 151 conditions that are associated with Avulsion fracture
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Avulsion fracture:
- Avulsion fracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Avulsion fracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Avulsion fracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Avulsion fracture symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lamictal and Injection Site Necrosis - 3 seconds ago
- Paraproteinaemia and Fainting - 30 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Deafness Neurosensory - 34 seconds ago
- Cimzia and Renal Failure Acute - a minute ago
- Zyvox and Atelectasis - a minute ago
- Ibrance and Escitalopram drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride and Spironolactone drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Nexium and Electrolyte Imbalance - 2 minutes ago
- Labetalol Hydrochloride and Tamsulosin drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- How effective is Provigil for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? - 2 minutes ago