Bacterial diarrhoea: 107 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Bacterial diarrhoea
Conditions that could cause Bacterial diarrhoea
Most common Bacterial diarrhoea symptoms
- Alanine aminotransferase increased - (2 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (2 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (2 reports)
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased - (2 reports)
- Enterocolitis - (2 reports)
- Drug-induced liver injury - (2 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (2 reports)
- Nausea - (2 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (1 reports)
- Gastroenteritis - (1 reports)
All Bacterial diarrhoea symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Bacterial diarrhoea?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I started using thrive about 5 months ago. Loved it I lost 30 pounds but in the last couple months I take it for three days and then I have bloody diarrhea, fever, and puking. I had to go to the hospital and get an IV because I was so dehydrated. So I went off thrive for three weeks. I just...
More posts for: Bacterial diarrhoea
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Valtrex?
- Will you have Hypnosis And Pain with Prednisolone?
- Will you have Yeast Infection - Vagina with Risperdal?
- Will you have Iiird Nerve Paresis with Quadriplegia?
- Will you have Muscle Cramps with Decadron?
- Will you have Aortic Stenosis with Pravachol?
- Will you have Lactose Intolerance with Prozac?
- Will you have Gout with Isuprel?
- Will you have Constipation with Cefuroxime Axetil?
- Will you have Nasal Congestion with Montelukast Sodium?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.