Bacterial liver abscess: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Bacterial liver abscess: liver abscess caused by bacteria.
We study 4,123 people who have Bacterial liver abscess. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Bacterial liver abscess
- Medications that treat Bacterial liver abscess and their effectiveness
- 1,189 drugs that are associated with Bacterial liver abscess
- 816 conditions that are associated with Bacterial liver abscess
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Bacterial liver abscess:
- Bacterial liver abscess in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bacterial liver abscess in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bacterial liver abscess in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bacterial liver abscess:
- Fluorouracil: 152 reports
- Humira: 111 reports
- Methotrexate: 169 reports
- Omeprazole: 101 reports
- Oxaliplatin: 107 reports
- Prednisolone: 183 reports
- Prednisone: 172 reports
- Sandostatin: 191 reports
- Sandostatin lar: 162 reports
- Tacrolimus: 149 reports
Common conditions associated with Bacterial liver abscess:
All the conditions that are associated with Bacterial liver abscess:
- Bacterial liver abscess (816 conditions)
Browse all Bacterial liver abscess symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vfend and Dry Mouth - 7 seconds ago
- Urticaria Chronic and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 7 seconds ago
- Truvada and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Pyridium and Photosensitivity Reaction - 15 seconds ago
- Remeron vs. L - Tryptophan - 33 seconds ago
- Lescol and Heart Palpitations - 42 seconds ago
- Nucynta and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Cimetidine and Itching - 53 seconds ago
- Valium and Treximet drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hydrochloride and Phentolamine Mesylate drug interaction - a minute ago