Barrett's oesophagus: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Barrett's oesophagus: barrett's oesophagus is a disorder in which the lining of the oesophagus (the tube that carries food from the throat to the stomach) is damaged by stomach acid and changed to a lining similar to that of the stomach.
We study 7,657 people who have Barrett's oesophagus. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Barrett's oesophagus
- Medications that treat Barrett's oesophagus and their effectiveness
- 1,220 drugs that are associated with Barrett's oesophagus
- 595 conditions that are associated with Barrett's oesophagus
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Barrett's oesophagus:
- Barrett's oesophagus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Barrett's oesophagus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Barrett's oesophagus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Barrett's oesophagus treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Barrett's oesophagus:
- Nexium: 765 reports
- Prilosec: 419 reports
- Aspirin: 398 reports
- Omeprazole: 373 reports
- Fosamax: 348 reports
- Protonix: 255 reports
- Benicar: 246 reports
- Vioxx: 217 reports
- Lisinopril: 210 reports
- Synthroid: 207 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Barrett's oesophagus:
- Barrett's oesophagus (1,220 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Barrett's oesophagus:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 559 reports
- High blood pressure: 446 reports
- Osteoporosis: 348 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 251 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 180 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Barrett's oesophagus:
- Barrett's oesophagus (595 conditions)
Browse all Barrett's oesophagus symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Morphine and Apresoline drug interaction - a second ago
- Humira and Uterine Disorder - 17 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Anal Ulcer - 20 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Blood Creatinine Increased - 20 seconds ago
- Cosopt and Instillation Site Pruritus - 30 seconds ago
- Genvoya and Central Nervous System Inflammation - 33 seconds ago
- Dyrenium vs. Prinivil - 38 seconds ago
- Rosacea in Atenolol, how severe and when it was recovered? - 50 seconds ago
- Eszopiclone and Fluconazole drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Telmisartan and Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection - 55 seconds ago