Blood thrombin increased: 38 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Blood thrombin increased
Conditions that could cause Blood thrombin increased
All Blood thrombin increased symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Blood thrombin increased
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Influenza Like Illness with Praluent? - 6 seconds ago
- Restasis and Latanoprost drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear, Nose And Throat Examination Abnormal with Relenza? - 8 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Tavalisse drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Anogenital Warts with Doxylamine Succinate? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Painful Red Eyes with Warfarin Sodium? - 11 seconds ago
- Msm and Nadh drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Myopathy Steroid with Arava? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Paraesophageal Abscess with Prednisone? - 13 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Lactic Acid Increased with Midazolam Hydrochloride? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 15 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.