Breathing difficulty: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 579,790 people who have Breathing difficulty. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Breathing difficulty
- Medications that treat Breathing difficulty and their effectiveness
- 5,089 drugs that are associated with Breathing difficulty
- 5,948 conditions that are associated with Breathing difficulty
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breathing difficulty in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Breathing difficulty treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Prednisone: 37,839 reports
- Aspirin: 30,142 reports
- Spiriva: 25,479 reports
- Symbicort: 20,576 reports
- Furosemide: 19,316 reports
- Omeprazole: 18,194 reports
- Methotrexate: 17,095 reports
- Lasix: 16,702 reports
- Metformin: 16,584 reports
- Albuterol: 16,534 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (5,089 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Asthma: 40,041 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 34,524 reports
- High blood pressure: 26,686 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 25,046 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 24,688 reports
- Pain: 15,332 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breathing difficulty:
- Breathing difficulty (5,948 conditions)
Browse all Breathing difficulty symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cotrim and Iron Deficiency Anaemia - 8 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma Recurrent - 13 seconds ago
- Aggression and drugs of ingredients of lamotrigine - 14 seconds ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Keppra drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Combivir and Agranulocytosis - 20 seconds ago
- Cresemba and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection Fungal - 26 seconds ago
- Copegus and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - 28 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Skin Mass - 33 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Lung Neoplasm - 35 seconds ago
- Nabumetone and Epipen drug interaction - 35 seconds ago