We study 381,877 reports of Breathing difficulty now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Breathing difficulty and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Breathing difficulty
- Conditions that could cause Breathing difficulty
- Common Breathing difficulty symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Breathing difficulty treatments and how effective are they?
- Advair diskus 100/50
- Advair diskus 250/50
- Advair diskus 500/50
- Albuterol sulfate
- Morphine sulfate
- Proair hfa
- Qvar 80
- Ventolin hfa
Drugs that could cause Breathing difficulty
Conditions that could cause Breathing difficulty
Most common Breathing difficulty symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,849 reports)
- Pneumonia - (1,124 reports)
- Cough - (1,070 reports)
- Malaise - (942 reports)
- Fatigue - (905 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (854 reports)
- Chest pain - (756 reports)
- Pain - (698 reports)
- Nausea - (696 reports)
- High blood pressure - (673 reports)
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Breathing difficulty
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Breathing difficulty symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Cryselle and Vachnag drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulse with Halcion? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pmdd with Focalin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pet Allergies with Tramadol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoaesthesia with Urinary Tract Infection? - 4 seconds ago
- Cosmegen and Zemuron drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Imuran and Gaglee drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Somatoform Pain Disorder with Neupogen? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder with Neupogen? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Disorder with Neupogen? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 91 year old woman who takes Furosemide, Norco - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Xarelto, Metoprolol Succinate - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan, Celexa, Synthroid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Wellbutrin Xl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Adderall, Pentasa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Turmeric, Pantoprazole Sodium, Pristiq - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Pantoprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Coreg, Doxazosin Mesylate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.