Buerger's disease: 242 reports
Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease): A rare disease of the arteries and veins in the arms and legs
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Buerger's disease
Conditions that could cause Buerger's disease
Most common Buerger's disease symptoms
- Fever - (2 reports)
All Buerger's disease symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Thorazine and Dilaudid - now
- What to expect when you take Fetzima and Aleve - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Magnesium Citrate and Invega Sustenna - a second ago
- Ginger and Zappania Citrodora drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Femoral Artery Embolism with Fluorouracil? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Neurontin and Alexandrian Senna - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Amino Acid Metabolism Disorder with Cytotec? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Physical Breast Examination Abnormal with Nexplanon? - 6 seconds ago
- Flomax and Chlorthalidone drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Frova and Invirase drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor, Benicar, Vitamin B12, Lumigan, Synthroid - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Cymbalta - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Lipitor, Humira, Lisinopril, Prilosec, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) for a 53 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Remicade - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Mobic, Plaquenil for a 25 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Crestor, Lipitor for a 67 year old man - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Provera, Eliquis for a 38 year old woman - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Subutex - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.