Buerger's disease: 242 reports
Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease): A rare disease of the arteries and veins in the arms and legs
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Buerger's disease
Conditions that could cause Buerger's disease
Most common Buerger's disease symptoms
- Fever - (2 reports)
All Buerger's disease symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Emotional Disorder with Tarka? - now
- Will you have Vaginal Contraceptive Device Complication with Tresiba? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Bacteriostatic Water For Injection In Plastic Container and have X-Ray Limb Abnormal? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Scan Abnormal with Cassia Bark? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemangioblastoma with Lipidil? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Ibuprofen - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Benadryl - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Letrozole - an hour ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Flexeril - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.