Buerger's disease: 207 reports
Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease): A rare disease of the arteries and veins in the arms and legs
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Buerger's disease
Conditions that could cause Buerger's disease
Most common Buerger's disease symptoms
- Fever - (2 reports)
All Buerger's disease symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Buerger's disease?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I live in Canada. Buerger's is pretty isolating and so rare I guess that I'm on my on when dealing with "strange occurrences" as my Doc called my Hair loss, screaming pains, crushing pain, razorblade pain, black lines in toe nails, stabbing chest pains, pitting in my shins...omgoodness I can...
- I miss buttons.😶
More posts for: Buerger's disease
- Will you have Hairloss with Alora?
- Will you have Epistaxis with Carvedilol?
- Will you have Painful Urination with Abdominal Hysterectomy?
- Will you have Dysuria with Abdominal Hysterectomy?
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Abdominal Hysterectomy?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Alora and have Hairloss?
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Epistaxis?
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Hysterectomy and Painful Urination?
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Hysterectomy and Dysuria?
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Hysterectomy and Urination - Painful?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.