Carcinoid tumour: 5,145 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Carcinoid tumour treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Carcinoid tumour
Conditions that could cause Carcinoid tumour
Most common Carcinoid tumour symptoms
- Diarrhea - (1,337 reports)
- Fatigue - (860 reports)
- High blood pressure - (770 reports)
- Nausea - (559 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (522 reports)
- Malaise - (520 reports)
- Weakness - (473 reports)
- Blood pressure systolic increased - (456 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (445 reports)
- Pain - (425 reports)
All Carcinoid tumour symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Carcinoid tumour
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Singulair and Propranolol Hydrochloride drug interactions for women aged 30-39 - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Tizanidine Hydrochloride and have Arf? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Blushing/Flushing with Vitamin B5? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Red Face with Vitamin B5? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blushing with Vitamin B5? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Flushing with Vitamin B5? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Faecal Volume Increased with Soy Milk? - 6 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Syntocinon and have Retinal Migraine? - 6 seconds ago
- Desloratadine and Premarin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Swelling Face with Harvoni? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Saw Palmetto - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.