Cardiopulmonary failure: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Cardiopulmonary failure: cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of the heart to contract.
We study 4,403 people who have Cardiopulmonary failure. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Cardiopulmonary failure
- Medications that treat Cardiopulmonary failure and their effectiveness
- 963 drugs that are associated with Cardiopulmonary failure
- 594 conditions that are associated with Cardiopulmonary failure
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Cardiopulmonary failure:
- Cardiopulmonary failure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cardiopulmonary failure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cardiopulmonary failure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cardiopulmonary failure:
- Aspirin: 152 reports
- Avandia: 123 reports
- Furosemide: 164 reports
- Metformin: 156 reports
- Methotrexate: 151 reports
- Morphine: 111 reports
- Omeprazole: 139 reports
- Prednisone: 162 reports
- Simvastatin: 104 reports
- Sutent: 171 reports
Common conditions associated with Cardiopulmonary failure:
- Arthritis - rheumatoid: 133 reports
- Diabetes: 146 reports
- Diabetes mellitus: 144 reports
- Diabetes mellitus management: 144 reports
- High blood pressure: 188 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 104 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 140 reports
Browse all Cardiopulmonary failure symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tramadol and Nicotine Dependence - 11 seconds ago
- Imuran and Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Rds) In Infants - 14 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Retinal Vessel Occlusion - 16 seconds ago
- Cortef and Subdural Haematoma - 19 seconds ago
- Brovana and Calcium drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Monodox drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Qualaquin and Esomeprazole Magnesium drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Sensorcaine and Ventricular Tachycardia - 29 seconds ago
- Divalproex Sodium and Weight Fluctuation - 32 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Electrocardiogram St Segment Abnormal - 36 seconds ago