Colon spastic: 140 reports
Colon spastic: Stiffness of colon
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Colon spastic treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Colon spastic
Conditions that could cause Colon spastic
Most common Colon spastic symptoms
- Scar - (1 reports)
- Stress symptoms - (1 reports)
- Faecaloma - (1 reports)
- Back pain - (1 reports)
- Gastrointestinal motility disorder - (1 reports)
- Gastric disorder - (1 reports)
- Depression - (1 reports)
- Appetite - decreased - (1 reports)
All Colon spastic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Clarithromycin and Cephalexin drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Liver Abscess with Zieve Syndrome? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Night Sweats with Warfarin Sodium? - 20 seconds ago
- Will you have Acne Cystic with Arimidex? - 25 seconds ago
- Will you have Umbilical Hernia with Crohn'S Disease? - 27 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Diovan, Nexium for a 61 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Flecainide Acetate, Eliquis, Cardizem - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Humira, Meloxicam, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lamotrigine, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride for a 19 year old girl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.