Colon spastic: 140 reports
Colon spastic: Stiffness of colon
Number of reports submitted per year:
Colon spastic treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Colon spastic
Conditions that could cause Colon spastic
Most common Colon spastic symptoms
- Scar - (1 reports)
- Stress symptoms - (1 reports)
- Faecaloma - (1 reports)
- Back pain - (1 reports)
- Gastrointestinal motility disorder - (1 reports)
- Gastric disorder - (1 reports)
- Depression - (1 reports)
- Appetite - decreased - (1 reports)
All Colon spastic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Colon spastic?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Abnormal Dreams with Amlodipine Besylate?
- Zonisamide and Magnesium Sulfate drug interaction
- Will you have Bradycardia with Kanzo?
- Will you have Back Pain with Zyrtec?
- Will you have Swelling with Protonix?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Abnormal Dreams?
- Support group for people who take Zonisamide and Magnesium Sulfate
- Support group for people who take Kanzo and have Bradycardia?
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Back Pain?
- Support group for people who take Protonix and have Swelling?
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
- 49 year old female 25 days into levothyroxine and had heart attack caused by coronary artery spasm
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.