Colonic pseudo-obstruction: 354 reports
Primary intestinal pseudo-obstruction (Colonic pseudo-obstruction): Symptoms of intestinal blockage without any physical signs of a blockage
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colonic pseudo-obstruction
Conditions that could cause Colonic pseudo-obstruction
Most common Colonic pseudo-obstruction symptoms
- Respiratory depression - (2 reports)
- Confusional state - (2 reports)
- Sedation - (2 reports)
- Weakness - (1 reports)
- Intestinal obstruction - (1 reports)
- Poor venous access - (1 reports)
- Fatigue - (1 reports)
All Colonic pseudo-obstruction symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Colonic pseudo-obstruction?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- This is crazy to think oglivies took my dads life and he was on this med and we had no idea
- I have hartmann's colostomy, since 2010. Issues moving bowels, have long rectal stump.
- Hi, my name is Rosalie. I've just had an exacerbation of chronic intestinal pseudo obstruction that latest nearly 15 months. I was hardly able to eat or drink over that period - the pain and vomiting was dreadful and the acute pain was, well indescribable. I lost 17kg of weight. But that was...
- Please help me help my son!
More posts for: Colonic pseudo-obstruction
- Will you have Scar with Sprains?
- Will you have Dyshidrotic Eczema with Omeprazole?
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Formoterol Fumarate?
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Farxiga?
- Will you have Anaphylaxis with Alendronic Acid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sprains and Scar?
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Dyshidrotic Eczema?
- Support group for people who take Formoterol Fumarate and have Lightheadedness?
- Support group for people who take Farxiga and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Alendronic Acid and have Anaphylaxis?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.