Color blindness acquired: 376 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Color blindness acquired
Conditions that could cause Color blindness acquired
Most common Color blindness acquired symptoms
- Balance disorder - (3 reports)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal - (3 reports)
- Autoimmune disorder - (2 reports)
All Color blindness acquired symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Food Interaction with Celexa? - a second ago
- Nitro-Dur and Crestor drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome Of Childhood with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Essential Hypertension with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertension - Essential with Tamoxifen Citrate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Sertraline for a 27 year old man - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Ramipril - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diprosone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Provigil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Modafinil, Effexor Xr - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.