Color blindness acquired: 370 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Color blindness acquired
Conditions that could cause Color blindness acquired
Most common Color blindness acquired symptoms
- Balance disorder - (3 reports)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abnormal - (3 reports)
- Autoimmune disorder - (2 reports)
All Color blindness acquired symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Color blindness acquired?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Sinus Bradycardia with Verapamil Hcl?
- Will you have Injection Site Macule with Levothyroxine Sodium?
- Cefprozil and Albuterol drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Viagra and have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter?
- Will you have Painful Red Eyes with Multiple Myeloma?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Verapamil Hcl and have Sinus Bradycardia?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Injection Site Macule?
- Support group for people who take Cefprozil and Albuterol
- Support group for people who have Multiple Myeloma and Painful Red Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Simponi Aria and have Low Blood Pressure?
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.